Saturday, August 21, 2010

A nice place to spend the weekend...

I guess that last pic was a bit heavy.  This is something that came in to the gallery this week for custom framing.  It looked really nice as a getaway.  Too bad it's on the other side of the planet.  I'm usually content with how relaxing it can be inside my own head but a place like this kind of makes a good point regarding being rich enough to travel and afford extreme luxury pampering.  The pic should exist full size when clicked on, maybe not.  You can see the details better in the large version.  The problem with a place like this is that there are probably assholes there too.  They're everywhere.  Oh well, that's what the daiquiris are there for I guess.  :)  Ok out for a few winks tonight.  Happy weekend everyone...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice little island, but who needs the other side of the world when the Bahamas are right off the coast of Florida?
    How can I post a picture to my reply? See if this works...
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwQpYzKEhObwJswAWnY6kPDDTRFWl2xHPd8C97xhoUZrnvDlU&t=1&usg=__C6FleAIOfX1P6Ck-NP0P_-aqbJo=

    ReplyDelete
  2. still working out the site but you are now linked

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bahamas sound nice, too. Thats almost the other side of the world for me. Maybe I'll win the lottery or something. Then I can visit both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bahamas are too close to the U.S. Almost guaranteed a 3:1 asshole ratio. No thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete