Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How crazy is too crazy?





I suppose there's no real harm except to the little old lady who's been worried for the last fifty years that some day the devil is gonna come for her for some small sin she committed when she was just a kid.  Or the nun who's sure that God forgave her for that impure thought... then around the corner comes these two.  Dead.  On the spot.  I'm wondering if they'd be allowed into Disney World.  There's nothing in The Haunted Mansion even remotely close to being this disturbing.  How can an 8 year old kid go back to the fantasy mice and ducks after getting a look at this?  Whatever... I'd like to see them both in about 30 years.  Well, I have a nice long weekend, I think I'm gonna get some painting done.  How's everyone today? 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some scary people. Why on earth would someone do that to their face?
    Anyways, happy weekend to you, captain! I've still got 2 days left till mine. It's almost over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Don't get me wrong... I'd love another 2 days of work. I guess it's a mini vacation sort of. The owner's 2 kids (4 and 8) have been at the art gallery for the past couple weeks. Pure torture. Have fun with your next couple days, I'm sure they'll go by in a flash. Just keep telling yourself that it's almost the weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS almost the weekend, thank goodness. I'm sure it will go by super fast, cuz they've only got me scheduled 7 hours a day this week. Sucks for the paycheck, but its nice to have that extra hour to play with. :)
    Having to put up with other peoples children is almost always torture, isn't it? It's especially bad if you're at work & can't escape. And even worse if it's your boss's kids. Hope she finds somewhere else to take them before they drive you over the edge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello father E aka the captain it is i the bubazeneti of the blogashere great pics you can link to my new fledgling blog at gotbamboo follow me or else

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look who it is... hey dude, nice to see you here. I put the link to your blog in the list box. Nice work! Looks great. Are we all using our real names here? I of course am Chuck, although I've been other people in other places. I think we all know Brian is Dr. Sawbones. Jen is a nice girl we know from Neopets. There's more friends out there who are still in the shadows.

    Well, I'm gonna go knock out a chapter or two and then hit the dark. Gnight all... :D

    ReplyDelete