Sunday, October 10, 2010

Waitress, I'd like some Deep Throat with a side of Tongue...

Reminds me a little of an ex-girlfriend of mine except hers wouldn't stop moving long enough for a decent picture.  Plus it wasn't quite like this babe, she could paint a house with this thing.  Speaking of babes, check out the optical illusion I added to the left side of the blog, below the blog archive.  Weirdest fucking illusion I've ever seen, seems that if you see her going clockwise you see her with your right brain (aesthetics, emotions, creativity) and if you see her going counter-clockwise you're using your left brain (logic, analytical and accuracy).  You should be able to make her change direction by concentrating... or try looking away just enough so that you can imagine her going the other way and then look back slowly.  In the beginning it took me 15 minutes to get her to change direction but now I can do it in a second or so.  Very cool illusion.  Ok, gonna go make a middle of the night cheeseburger, no salad... come to think of it, I don't think tongue girl up there is the salad type either.  She wants meat and in large quantities.  If ya know what I mean.  Here's something for you salad freaks.  Selah.

4 comments:

  1. I can't make her go the other direction. I guess my left brain isn't awake yet. Maybe I'll try again later.
    Holy crap that girl has a long tongue. I don't know that there would be room in her mouth for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I watch the girl spinning after having been away for awhile she is always spinning CW. It takes me about 30 seconds to get her to change direction. Once she changes I can toggle her at will but the initial direction is always CW.

    Jen, what direction do you see her going in? CCW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think changing her direction is interesting. I found a way to get her to spin in a forward direction instead of backward. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now for the BIG illusion... that's really a guy.

    ReplyDelete