Monday, October 11, 2010

It's almost the weekend!

Well, I'm trying to spend my artistic time doing things I can finish more quickly lately.  Damn, I should have been banging these out back when the movie was hot!  I could have sold them like hotcakes.  I started this one this afternoon around 3.  I wonder if I'll get more than ol' Jack did for his... 10 cents would be a bit on the low side.  Click it for more detail.

So it looks like the Chilean miners are coming up starting late tomorrow.  And everyone up top has their entire future planned, including getting them back to "being themselves" and plans to administer the profits they might be offered for TV, books, movies and appearances.  Lest they squander their new found riches.  It's nauseating to read how these poor guys are going to be treated once they're up.  I hope it doesn't come out as bad as it sounds.  Read this nauseating garbage here

5 comments:

  1. Good work on the drawing Bro. I don't think you have to worry about the 10 cents though. Almost 100 years of inflation will get you some good coin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always liked your pencil sketchs
    as you know i have late nite and it is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! This one has been "spoken for" but not officially sold yet, someone saw it on the gallery counter yesterday and said she'd buy it on Friday. I should be getting $75 for that one, and an even bigger one, the dolphin painting from a few posts ago sold today for $250. I might actually be able to afford the new alternator one of these days. It's good to sell the art, but all the 3 day work weeks take a bigger toll. If I can keep up the art sales then 4 day weekends might actually become profitable instead of draining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be sweet. Making money doing something you LOVE! What a concept! I can't make her spin to the left. Guess my left brain is all used up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mike! When are you gonna make your own stupid blog so you can share your new life with the rest of us? You could post pics from your latest hike etc... and rant about social horrors as they present themselves. All your favorite links. A golf game. You can even have the Darth Vader quote thing at the bottom of my page... he was always your villainous alter ego. Just an idea. Anyway for the spinning girl, try looking above her, have her in your peripheral vision and try to imagine her going the other way then when you have it, look back at her slowly. I still don't know exactly how this one works but it's FREAKY when it changes.

    ReplyDelete