Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another one for the cause...

Ok here's another drawing I did over the weekend to try to make a few bucks from the PUFMM movement to legalize medical marijuana here in Florida.  Click the pic for a bigger version.  I guess PUFMMWLAIAB would be more accurate, People United For Medical Marijuana While Lounging Around In A Bikini.  I'll have to speak to someone about that.  Anyway I'm trying to see if we can get cheap prints made of this and the other one to sell for a few dollars at the events my friend goes to.  Maybe in a month or so I'll have several different ones so people have a wider choice and chances of them forking over $5 increase.

Here are a few ideas I was thinking about for Brian's next endeavour.  Rodeo clown, door to door vacuum cleaner salesman, speedwalker, Coast Guard.  I'll think of more.

Survivor tonight, here's hoping this is the night Naonka is finally voted off the island.  Getting REALLY sick of her bullshit.

And because today's post is clearly light on content, I'll throw in a bonus.  What's the best pizza topping?  In my opinion, sausage, pepperoni, and real bacon... but this is a hell of an idea, a pizza topped with assorted mini-pizzas.  Somebody was thinking outside the box on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Like the picture a lot! Keep it up, bro. Another idea for Brian... crash-test-dummy?

    ReplyDelete