Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Huh, what?

Seems like the problem I have of people at work and even close friends not hearing a fucking word I say has expanded to include a conversation with me not even being remembered a mere 24 hours later.  It's getting really depressing seeing the brains of people I once thought of as fairly intelligent simply turning to mush.  All I needed was a phone call telling me that the plans had changed... instead, I had to assume (correctly) that I had been forgotten... so I called.  I get "We talked yesterday?"  If I had gone with my first inclination, I would have given the friend the benefit of the doubt and waited a day for a call.  Might not have even remembered ME at that point.  Chuck WHO???  Anyway on a different topic I did this drawing for the activist movement that's becoming popular here lately.  Florida's medical marijuana bill comes on the ballot in 2012, and we're doing what we can.  I have more planned... maybe I can do 12 total and have a calendar printed or something.  The news had a few interesting things today but since I'm fucking pissed off, here's some video of a guy getting his head blown off by a collar bomb.  Enjoy.
Click here for the video

1 comment:

  1. well I can't say I'm going to watch the guy get his head blown off. Might give me nightmares... so you draw tatts up huh! I might hit you up for a cool seahorse one soon... you need to set up a paypal account to get paid for your efforts

    ReplyDelete