Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inhumanity

Ok let's get this boat in the water.  HAH!  Due to my strong desire to torture the rest of society I'm here now, ready to spew toxic waste, generally unpleasant thoughts and occasionally the ever elusive happy vibe on a somewhat daily basis.  Unfortunately, I'm still on a borrowed computer since my buddy Mark is still working on fixing my real one.  So I won't be able to customize this blog with decent designs, art, all that cool crap.  Not yet.  We'll just live with it the way it is for now, deal with all kinds of cool customization later.  Anyway, I just skinned a few bats, wrapped them in their own wings, and shishkebabed them.  They're currently roasting nicely over my personal hibachi, here in The Captain's quarters.  I just got back from the rum locker, did I need to mention? 

Welcome, friends and pirates!  Looking forward to seeing how this works. 

It's the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to follow and add to this negative blog. I am looking forward to a string of negativity along with the occasional bad attitude and inappropriate name calling. We need to get the crew over to this blog and dump the evil board on the unmentionable site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fever, and the only prescription is... more cowbell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CPR for the guild and the permanently frozen. Coming to you live from New England.

    Advert...

    Wazzup ya all time to tight up the flow with Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor. Rocket Fuel has that upstate prison flavor that will keep you ugly all night long. Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor...DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to believe we were ever that young...

    "Measure twice, cut once" (Golden Light)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm about to head into the darkness... anyone who stops by tonight, welcome! Please leave a post. We're trying to establish a living community here. All we ask is that you have a sense of humor and an I.Q. exceeding that of celery. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure my I.Q. exceeds that of celery at the moment. My brain is completely fried. Very long day today. I'm off to bed, just wanted to check things out here. This could work. At least we won't have TNT editing everything for us here. Goodnight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure why its posting my user name as fizzyfrootloop. It says Jen on my profile. Tried to fix it, but can't figure it out at the moment. I'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Professor: "Start the ship, Leela! Let's just steal the damn radar dish, and get back to our own time."
    Fry: "But, but, won't that change history?"
    Professor: "Oooh… A lesson in not changing history from Mr. I'm-my-own-grandpa! Let's get the hell out of here already. Screw history!"

    ReplyDelete