Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monster Legends Team Zeppelin Cheated out of Battle by Page Load Error

I swear I should have titled this blog "why Social Point and Monster Legends SUCK ASS."  Those shit brained, fuck faced, ball breakin' duck fuckin' pains in the ass have struck again.  If I were you, I'd quit the game now.  Luckily I am me so I'm quitting as soon as I hand off leader of my team to someone else. 

So have YOU been playing Monster Legends, Team Zeppelin and lost a battle you didn't even get the chance to play because it didn't even load then gave you the "ERROR" message?  Maybe they just don't care to make a game run right.  I have solid wifi connections where I play, and ever since they started with this war nonsense it seems like the game crashes every ten or fifteen minutes.  Every time I try to post something to my team chat room I have to type it out three or four times because there's a "connection error."  I just lost a battle today to an enemy with less than half my strength, and it was their number three player!  I had beaten their #1 and #2 easily, all 3 of my monsters barely a scratch.  Can you imagine how infuriating that is, especially when we're losing due to lack of effort by my team?  This is a team we should have beaten, easily.

Another thing that makes no sense to me is that I see weak members of my team being attacked many more that the five times you would think is fair.  The most I've seen so far (in three wars) is someone who's had 9 defenses.  What the FUCK sense does this make?  The reason I attack the top five enemies is because, as the strongest on my team, it's my obligation to do that.  I understood that I'd be taking attacks away from weaker players if I attacked below my level of enemy peers.  Guess I was wrong about that too, and lost when I could have won.

The next thing that makes me wonder what is broken in some people's heads is WHY THE FUCK JOIN A TEAM IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE?  Seriously a THIRD of my team or more doesn't attack at all, and another third doesn't understand they get FIVE battles. 

So there you have it, the three strikes.  The chat feature causes a lag that fucks up page loading.  The war game itself has issues that cause lags and fucks up page loading which rips you off of battle credits, and is absolutely unfair in allowing weaker members to be attacked many more than 5 times.  And the jackoffs who just don't participate. 

Social Point has some good ideas with their games, they just don't seem to know or care when they're unfair, annoying, or simply too glitchy for people to enjoy.  This is why you're better off with a gun to your head than playing anything put out by Social Point.

Social Point,  FUCK YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment