Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Game of Thrones, House Stark Drawing

Yet another show where I binge watched while doing drawings of it.  First Breaking Bad, then The Sopranos, now this.  It's tough to go from watching as many episodes in a row as I want to having to wait week by week like some kind of animal.  Now we have to wait for the next season.  This is ridiculous.

The client is undecided on what he wants next.  I've suggested a collage of "the badasses",  here's a photoshop rough draft of that.
He's thinking more along "family" lines, and wants to wait to see how things continue to develop which means some down time, at least on the commission end.  I think I might just draw the badasses anyway, and I need to do another Walking Dead piece to cover some main characters that weren't in the first one.

Here's the Stark piece in a nice mat and frame.  My tablet takes crappy pictures indoors, I should have used my camera.  Bummer.  Still, it came out awesome when done.  The frame is rough, cold looking wood, with dark grays and in the grain, an almost ice blue.  Light blue mat over dark gray.
I have a smaller piece with Daenerys and Drogo half done.  Maybe I'll finish that up this weekend and post it. 

By the way, I just started printing posters of the two Game of Thrones pieces I've done, as well as The Walking Dead piece.  They're on ebay, my store is chuckd_art and you should be able to find the others by searching like "Game of Thrones Stark Poster".  The Walking Dead original is there as well, also a nice topless babe in jeans.   Thanks in advance for your purchase!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment